Saturday 4 July 2020

Death is only


‘Death is only the transfer of energy to a new form’-Robert Pen Warren



Love in a trap?

Love in a clap



Will I belong or break?



Support workers

Let kindness abound



With a fountain pen



A spiral of lights at the funfair



Looking across the sky

The shade of pink

I can’t say goodbye

Standing on a Mountain

I feel so high



Looking across the Lake

I need paper and paint

Listening to a mixtape

Why do I have to wait?



Looking across the keys

I’ve been looking for many years

I wanna write a melody

I don’t want to be in tears



Looking at the shop window

A pretty dress and it’s all for show!



Looking for someone to follow

It’s been a long time since I said hello



‘The Mountain Flower’-Canadian Poetry



Thread of glittering gold

The fashion world



The shining stream

In a gleam



‘But his eyes are alive like gems’-Theodore Goodridge Roberts



Church is

God’s open door



‘Young eternally’-Canadian Poetry



‘The yellow autumn sunshine’-Frank Oliver Call



Roads of the heart

Gotta be smart



I smile at a world of blossoms



Family picture

A picture of joy



Australia



The honey-breathing south



Am I part of the great Australian Land?



‘Our dreams show the light’-Aboriginal wisdom



Absorbed for eternity



The music plays

It’s a sunny day



It feels like I cannot breathe

It’s a panic,can I make you believe?



Opal land



Let’s plant a flower

Let’s find the perfect place



Thinking about the beach again

Imagining like John Lennon



I really just want a friend



I’m flying on a plane

To my undying flame

Somewhere,

We will entertain


No comments:

Post a Comment