Saturday 4 July 2020

Your eyes so blue


‘Your eyes so blue,so pure like summer days’-Marty Grief



When someone walks into a room and eyes are all aglow



Sweet candy and romance



The strength of being together



‘The games of the breeze’-Lee Mak



‘Your pretty kisses’-Mark Handley



Starts with a kiss

My deepest love



‘You know who you are,

Your beauty so pure,

Your lips untainted

The sweetest lure’-Gemma Mackey



‘Sparkle in a humour and with lust’-Robin Colville



‘Love is the balm’-Maureen Reynolds



Moon bathing

Sun bathing

Earthlight



All I need is your heart and the horizon



I’ll take you to

Warm imagined places



Kissing gate

It’s a long wait



The incoming tide and harmony



Did you see me glance?

Would you like to dance?

Will you take a chance?



I need romance

Lamb shanks

Bottles of Champs!



Hating and waiting

I should be dating

I’ll save myself and keep creating



Why is it always raining?



Too many drops to count



Everest

What is the risk

You want me to take?



Everest

I deeply miss

Feeling wide awake



Everest

Will I get a kiss

This Christmas time?



Everest

My only wish

Is to find peace of mind



Merry Giftmas



The darkness

The shadow



Shining In society




No comments:

Post a Comment