Saturday 4 July 2020

Falling into trouble


Falling into trouble

I’ve stepped into his bubble



Glittering places

Glittering palaces



Weave my verse beside the limpid brook



Bold thought,untiring  imagination,

Softness and harmony

Make a true poem



The calm blue waters

The calm cool daughters



The time when the petals must leave the rose



The Art Gallery

Stirring in my heart



The dawn is my golden door

And my dogs paw



The shy Musician



A thousand messages

A thousand flowers

A thousand dreams



The shipwreck of a thousand hopes



Friendly swan

A friendly one



We arose and sensed the cloud



Sunshine of her hair

Caress gentleness



‘The main ingredient is an honest heart’-Mary Leapor



The stars all together



The smell of orchards and

A smile of an author



Smooth as a sea-washed pebble



‘Every freckle a star in the galaxy’-Abigail Cook



The beauty of the sun

A swimming pool of fun



A poem in which I am growing



Before the sun goes down

I wanna paint the town

Wear a princess crown



The road to heaven

Globe of Space



There will be a good ending



For every woman deserves to be worshipped

Charm and allure



The one in the wrong

Killing me all along



Echoes in my head

Dark and twisted



A city of water



The early morning sky that is all mine



Planetary lashes



The fantasy cedar



Welling drops of love



I can’t make you love me

Close your eyes as you touch me

I can’t make you kiss me

Stroke my hair

Stroke me bare

Please don’t dismiss me



A Cinderella gown

Met a clown


No comments:

Post a Comment