Saturday 4 July 2020

Freewill


Freewill



A flat stomach

A peachy bum

Sometime in the sun



Getting a few greys

My mother says

I wouldn’t mind some shining waves



Anything I can do

I would collect the stars for you

Sail across a sea so blue



Wait at the door all nude

Tell me the truth



Hugs and Coronavirus



I can’t wait to hug you

I can’t wait for a kiss

Even when we facetime,it’s

Holding your hand I sorely miss



Two metres apart

I long for a heart to heart

It’s like someone turned the light out

And now it is pitch dark



No cafes,pubs and restaurants

No night clubs where we can have a dance

No visits to the local park

We are keeping a distance on our daily walk



There’s no school,no work

We are so bored,it hurts

But we have to stay alert



Stay inside and save lives

Keep everything clean to survive



Hours of fun

You make me cum



A sweet moment in my memory



The sweat of love



I really want a family

A child that shouts ‘mum’ to me

Runs about when I’m doing the laundry

Smiles when their eating a caramel sundae



I really want a family

And my own blossom tree

Maybe a real log fire

To warm up everybody



I really want a family

A child sitting on my knee

A child that loves me completely



I really want a family home

I don’t want to be alone

I want somebody to be in my heart

Somebody to be thought of



Charms the birds out of the trees

I have fallen



Romeo and Juliet

There love was sealed



Needs mending needs quenching



‘Table for the truth’-Anon



To follow a passage of music



‘A jewel-light far away’-Franz Wright



‘I suppose I am insane again’-Anon



I am a lighthouse by the sea

And he is romancing me



The waves are getting higher

But he will protect me




No comments:

Post a Comment