Saturday 4 July 2020

Throw stones


Throw stones at the window

Make me feel like Cinderella

Always hold up the umbrella



You are my soulmate

I want to love make

I want to wake up to unending eyes

You are so wise



You make me feel like I’m in a boat on a Lake



So there’s no festival

But we can make the best of it all

We will have to go virtual



Teenagers



Searching and hurting

Flirting ,they need nurturing

Some of them are in college or school

Some of them are working

Looking for the perfect earthling!



When I was a teenager

I really needed a saviour

I need a peace maker

I didn’t know I was in danger

I thought I met a dream maker



I was looking for a team angel

But he was just a player

I imagined a beach chamber

A waiter or a sailor or a mailer



I had a dream



I had a dream of advertising

I had a dream of being in fashion

I had a dream of material buying

I had a dream I had passion



I had a dream of singing at the shop

I had a dream of coping off!

I had a dream of driving miles away

I had a dream of finding a secluded bay



I had a dream that ‘he’ would call

I had a dream he would call at my stall

I had a dream that I would grow tall

I had a dream he would catch my fall



I had a dream I would keep my friends

I had a dream I would stick with smoothie blends

I had a dream I would be healthy

Be the right weight and be right mentally

I had a dream I would go traveling

I had a dream I would see everything

I had a dream I would find a ring

I had a dream I was under an Angel’s wing



I want to go to the library

Meet someone that would die for me

Someone that’s my sanctuary

Something real,not imaginary



Maybe I’ll meet him in poetry

And our love would go out globally

Not just locally

Then I wouldn’t feel ugly

He would call me quite lovely

And say it so humbly



He would kiss me so softly

Take me out for some coffee

Play pianoforte

Always support me



I feel like a beach strawberry

Oh bright berry



I don’t have years of experience

I’m hoping for innocence

And a chat over the fence



I want to meet a prophetess



I wanted you,to dance with you

The disco ball made it magical

The disco lights were red and blue

The disco beats made you move




No comments:

Post a Comment