Saturday 4 July 2020

Smells of outside


Smells of outside

Flowers and grass

Ferntree in Taz

Red rock paths



‘Simply sparkles’ water idea



When I see your face

It’s like the stars in deep space

I want to walk your staircase

I feel like a queen in lace



‘The love of a mother cascades down,

Like the waters of Niagara Falls

No power on earth can hold it back

No fault make it recall’-Collin Brodie



‘The blue in my sky’-Collin Brodie



Midnight Angel



Will you watch me sleep?

Protect me from danger

Hold me when I weep

Will you be faithful?

Bring love to the table?

Will you keep me graceful?

When my fatal/fateful day arrives?



‘Eyes of diamond and skin like a dove’-Collin Brodie



Looking for Gracious,sexy and kind



The warm sunlight plays in your eyes



Dear Delicious



The strong moonlight

I remember you all night



The grass filled with daisies

Let’s make a chain



‘Without end

Without light’-Anon



Makes the world sparkle

The marvels of technology



In your arms tonight

All I need is some candle light

Some lines from a playwright



Set’s of jewelry

Honest poetry

Musicality,hold my hand on this journey



Phenomenal smile

Stay this time



Society’s chains


Up in flames



‘When the lion is roaring

When the rain is pouring’-Isaa Shepard



As a child the person of my dreams was

Grandad



Spirit of the Lord

What’s on the drawing board?



The Titanic cry



Your roots,

Your truth,

Your youth



‘The diamond –your heart’-Anon



‘On your shoulder

On your chest’-Anon



Who is feeding me caramel?

Do you think I’m ugly and fat as well?



I wanna hide away in an oyster shell

Anything but this hell



Sometimes I wish I could be more sexual

I want to be ‘The Belle’

7

I wanna give money to many charities

I wanna give you a copy of my keys



I was always afraid of bumble bees

I wanted to scatter birdseed

Sit amongst the daisies



A romantic picnic

No comments:

Post a Comment