Saturday 4 July 2020

Strawberries


Strawberries

Bananas

Apple

Grapes



A fruit adventure,a fruit melody



‘The orange light appears’-Unknown



‘The colour of warmth’-Unknown



‘The woods take on blossoms,

Towns become fair’-Unknown



‘The paths of the sea’-Unknown



‘With light and song’-Felicia Hemans



No homework tonight!



For adventures

Magic

Companionship2



The Lake and the Blue Mountains



‘The charm and the drink’-Unknown


‘With breast of ruby red’-Rosetta Coyle



Welcoming beautiful ….George and Joshua)



Our bare hands touching



Faith is still there you can feel it in the air



Saturday night with the cuties



Petals of affection

Do you need my protection?



Do you like your own reflection?



Are you going for perfection?



Do you want to make a connection?



I look at you like an art collection



Depression needs expression,attention



Birds in pairs

Sitting in our chairs watching



Birds in pairs

Hopes and prayers

The sun shines on your hair



In the evening

Just keep breathing

Just keep giving

Just keep kidding!



In the morning

Do some toning

Brain storming

Feel the warming sun



Heat to bubbling



In the spotlight

Talking to Aphrodite

The music plays all night

Give me your left hand,

I’ll give you my right



Is it love at first fight?

Or afternoon delight?



When I took that flight

New York was so big and bright

An overwhelming sight

So great,so strong,so high



Will I meet the one?

Will I write a song?

While I’m good and young?

While I’m still smiling and having fun?




No comments:

Post a Comment