Tuesday 26 November 2019

A glowing dish


A glowing dish

A glowing kiss



‘A shining peace’-Wiliam Ernest Healey



King of intimate delights



‘Midnight and moonlight’-Emily Bronte



A dream of curls



Many years

Cruel hell



A thousand aureoles



I had a dream I met you

I had a dream I kept you

Didn’t know that I could get you



I had a dream I kissed you

I had a dream I took a risk on you

Waking up on a misty morning ,With you



I just wanted to hold hands

Go and see a pop band

Buy a little baby grand

Make everyone cheer and stand



Christmas starts in the heart

Fairy lights in the dark

A part in the school nativity

Everyone shopping,its so busy!



Bang!Bang!Bang!

Fireworks of England

There’s nowhere to park

But I can see the spark in your eyes



Toffee getting stuck in your teeth

Careful,there’s mud underneath



The music is playing before the display

There’s a little rain but you still want to stay

It’s a dream,a pretty scene,the fairground rides,

Make you scream

Hand in hand waiting for the show



Printed with blood



Dreams of earth

Sheets of music



Toffee wrappers

Beautiful flowers



‘Hazy whiteness’-Norman Nicholson



Power and purity

The centre of the city



Instruments of amazement



Aerial words album title idea



Light up her dream



Oceanic stories

Stories of the sky



By means of touch

The balcony of dreamtime



The cool milk sheets

She dreamed of a big rocket!



The snows and mists

A mellow day



With your azure wings



The velvet of night and Northern air



A large glass goblet



A special glow waiting for the show



Fire ,floods and horrors


No comments:

Post a Comment