Tuesday 26 November 2019

A delicious taste


A delicious taste

A smile on your face



Peaceful and friendly



‘One look and I was tempted

One taste and I was hooked’-Anon



The truth to unlock

A beautiful face in a photograph



My heart is raw



I wanted you

Did you want me?

Am I diving too deep?



A rush of tenderness

Rainbows all the way



The national eye



Birthday cards and lilac time



Bonfire night

Beneath a neon glow



A skyful of Angels and love



Glorylove



The dance of sparks

The watchful heart



Answers in the stars



Life is erosion



In a matter of weeks that bush will be all but

Unrecognizable



It will be fully alive again



Vibrant



Excitement and confidence in yourself



‘It’s the fire in my eyes

And the flash of my teeth

The swing in my waist

And the joy in my feet’-Maya Angelou



Goodness is timeless

The light of adoration



Smiling and calming



So lonely Kiss me warmly



I pray for love everyday

I must be tough trust in destiny



God,

All I think about is waves

I think of how you amaze



Autumn Poem



The air is carrying the leaves

Straight from the trees

There’s brown,there’s yellows,there’s reds

Floating on the tears

Conkers on the ground

Ready to be found

They are there every year




No comments:

Post a Comment