Wednesday 17 July 2019

Hand in hand


Hand in hand

Heart to heart



Hoping,praying let’s begin again



Colourful,magical

Curves in the music



Untravelled



A lake of bluewater

In the Lake District



He held my hand forever after



A plate of noodles ,Chinese xxx



The top of a dream



Crystalic



‘mystic dawn,crystal light,spiralling

Dancing before my sight’-Anon



The sweetest

The greatest

Weaving words!



You’re a kiss away

 

Musical bliss

Alongside unicorns!



There you are across the pond



Giving birth to a melody



How can you call someone friend if

Their acts are not friendly?



Sitting under a light waterfall



‘The sleek dancers’ Northern Lights



Shadowy dancer leaves



A dove of light and pearlescent clouds



Sparkles of the touch

An arch of a dream



‘Dark spiral orbs’-Anon



The dreampool

Starlights on a sea



I love you in the night

I love you in the light



Beautiful grace


I’m gonna cry all night



I can only do what he let’s me do

I’m not at Glastonbury



All that time I thought was mine



Best is togetherness



Ribbons on the beach and rosy cheeks

Just two weeks of the year

You feel like you can reach the sun

When the sky is clear

I like to watch the waves,so powerful

They inspire me to live like I’m young



My heart is still here

My heart is full of love



‘Somewhere over the rainbow

Or in the light off an Angel’-(me)



I’ll find you

I’ll find new



The water is gleaming

Life has a meaning

The sunset is healing

The sand is cool and I am being


No comments:

Post a Comment