Wednesday 17 July 2019

Rejection


Rejection and not being perfection



Happy hands

Fantastic feet!



I’m going home alone

No one to kiss or passionately hold



Bless the bed that we lie on



‘That one sweet star’-T.E.Brown



Brief candle (One night stand)



I watch the movie credits

I was never academic

Like in a movie you have to choose me



Running into the garden

That paddling pool was a bargain!

Sat down in the sun,pass me a large one!



There’s a warm glow outside

Soon the stars will arrive



Pictures of the sky

I want to fly!



Who am I safe with?

Who can I have faith with?

Who can I awake with?



Is it gonna happen?

Can I get out of this pattern?

I have a stomach I need to flatten!

I want to fall in love

Maybe I should learn Latin

Waiting in red satin

Can you see me dancing?



My own haze in the sky



Love bloomed under the moon



I miss stealing glances



Sensual massage



‘My singing tree’-R.E.Warner



Notes on Blokes



I dreamed he gave me his coat

I dreamed we kissed on the dock of a boat

Feeling like the ugly one on the beach

Thinking about those buff men and the heat



When I try to touch my toes I cannot reach

So I close my eyes and try to sleep

If I get a tan,maybe I’ll find a hand

Eyes on eyes,we would have a drink

Underneath a sky of pink

And then in the morning he remembers you,

Meets you again and it all feels true



Idea Swaying doll



Kite weather

If you dare

We could be together



Stuck down the well

Nobody to tell

Is it because I’m XL?

Is it because I’m not an Angel?



One more memory of you



The best words



In my heart is a space

It has to be your face



Bring me peace and forever we will dance

Beautiful you




No comments:

Post a Comment