Wednesday 17 July 2019

The eternal night


The eternal night,I remember,I remember



‘How sharp has been the pain’

-Rupert Brooke



‘Flaming like a god’-Rupert Brooke



‘The sunset’s pretty,isn’t it?-Rupert Brooke



‘In the heart of me’-Rupert Brooke



The all golden show



Colours of the earth



‘The amazing lights of heart and eye

The stigma of gluttony ‘-Rupert Brooke



Echo card



Pom pom jumper



Idea Toy rock pool



McDonalds



Blow away your problems

Burgers and fries,whatever the size

Some are from across the pond



A happy meal has a toy inside



I like the blueberry muffins

But I also need to fasten my buttons!

If I decide to have a Mc Flurry

I savor every mouthful of a caramel sundae



Sitting alone

The anxiety

Being with people is calming to me



The day the swirls came down from the sky



KFC Chicken



Keeps the heart ticking

Gives your taste buds a kicking

It’s like your singing

Your eyes are twinkling



Windsong meaning (Fate)



Gentleness and honesty



Running to the ice cream van!



‘Lacework of the sky’-Margret Phillips

 

Contentment is the key

Truth and harmony



Universal good



An Egyptian shore

(In fancy dress)



Into a perfect calm

Throne of truth



‘A feeling and a love’-William Wordsworth



The open road

Too much load?



‘The swaying sound of the sea’-Anon



Happiness week

What makes us happy?

The weird and the wacky!

Feeling strong and sassy



Dreaming of the afterlife

Hoping for a wonderful sight



A secret world behind your eyes

A dreaming girl,a big surprize

When you speak,my heart just cries

All the birds on the trees arrive


No comments:

Post a Comment