Wednesday 17 July 2019

Growing poem


Growing poem



Do you think he knows?

That I think of him when my eyes are closed

All I can say is….hello!



Is that me in the mirror?

I can hear the stigma

Coming from my heart

Tears falling

The clouds are too dark



A fat face,a fat bod

I can’t see a way out of this smog

Crawling like a spider

Curling like a snake



Build me a castle

Didn’t know this would happen

I want to see the world in pastel



It’s like a daily memory test

The details,the moments

They have all but left

What did they say?

Am I going deaf?

God,help me ,I beg

 

When there’s pink in the sky

I calmly reply

Thankyou

When the sky is blue

I turn to you



In the summer

When its still light

I smell strawberries



Over the ocean

They have different ways

They have the waves

We have rainy days!

They have the sun

We have to run,for shelter!



Anxiety and piggyness

I really hate the way I’m dressed

Everyday I start afresh



Nugget of gold

The greatest story ever told



‘The Coco Bar’

New chocolate bar Idea



Ice cream binge

I feel so bad



20 years later

There went my youth



‘The seasonal heartbeat’-Marjorie Boulton



‘The budding hopes of a nation’-Ellode Collins



Sunset fires

That final look



Blushing and crushing

A young teenage girl



The peace kite

The peaceful soul



Ice creamists!!



‘Within the sway’-Phoebe Hesketh



Pure,cobalt eyes



Rainbow and rose,under your  nose



Notes and microscopes



‘Friend and friend

Star and star’-Anon




No comments:

Post a Comment