Wednesday 17 July 2019

The delicate teacup


The delicate teacup

The child’s delicate hand

Playing with a real Spanish fan



Kissed you,then I missed you



My memories won’t go away

They surround me everyday

They have taken my freedom

And now I’m in bereavement



Voices,voices all those wrong choices

Jumping at noises



I curl up in bed

Hoping to write and deliver,I beg



The stars are grouped together and fill up my heart

A moment in the dark



Roadtrip dream

Like being in a film

Like being on tour,

Listening to them scream!



A different path

Please don’t laugh



Pain is material



‘Angelic harmony’-John Agard



What I really want to do is explore

What I really want to do is help the poor

I would really like to write a score

I would like to sing and fill the dancefloor



What happens when you lose your hero?



A mass of birds flying to hotter climates

A mass of words more powerful than diamonds



On the bike at the gym

I must fight,I must win

On the crosstrainer

Like an Angel



I want to be on the beach

I want to holiday for weeks!



‘Echo-scape’-Penelope Shuttle



Fabric



‘Rainbow,rainbow,rainbow’-Elizabeth Bishop



‘A remembered scent’-Louis MacNiece



A splash of colour and passion



Kissing day

Whistling my way



On the piano

Wrapped up in a bow

I want to give you the front row

I see a glow



The microphone,The Stage

Take me home



Alone

Just ate a load of fried chicken



A beautiful message

A star photo


No comments:

Post a Comment