Sunday 28 April 2019

The best words in the best order


‘The best words in the best order’-Coleridge



‘Spiritual unity’-Philip Howard



‘The lamp as the sun

The planets turn on’-Philip Howard



Inspire Youth Zone Chorley



For the children

A safe building

Realising their dreams to

Stop them disappearing

Guiding them on their pilgrim

Protecting them from gangs and villains



There is the feeling of fresh love

They are playing pool in the rec

Having their hair dome,looking magic

They are singing in the music room

Playing football,dancing to house tunes

Then there is the boxing ring

And a kitchen for cooking

There’s a climbing wall,staff are watching if you fall

You can always go to the gym

It will make you feel better,honestly

We call the art room ‘Be creative’

It’s very very appreciative

Sometimes we are collaborative

We like it quiet and meditative

Original and opinionated



Blackpool rock

Sand in your socks!

Children are fishing and collecting rocks



‘I am seeking,I am striving,I am in it with all my heart’-Vincent van Gogh



The rugby touchline



The turn of the key

Are you happy?


A child full of trust and belief



‘I would rather think of life as a good book

The further you get into it

The more it begins to come together and make sense’-Rabbi Harold Kushner



Still curious

Deck magic



We believe in mindfulness

We believe in kindness



‘Existence would be intolerable

If we were never to dream’-Anatole France



‘There are no rules

Just follow your heart’-Robin Williams



Me and my intuition



‘Every man must get to heaven his own way’-Frederick the Great



‘That money talks,I won’t deny

I heard it once it said ‘Goodbye’

-Richard Armour



‘The smartest thing I ever said was help me’-Anon



‘From a distance,it is something

And nearby,it is nothing’-Jean de la Fontaine






No comments:

Post a Comment