Sunday 28 April 2019

The sun above water


The sun above the water



‘The truths of the body’-Eavan Boland



‘You were my dove,my summer’-Eavan Boland



‘I remember the smell

That romantic hotel’-Christopher Matthew



‘The moon and blossoms’-Zen Master Ryekan



Negativity ,neglect destroys ideas



Chanting this poem

A peaceful spring



A town in its festivity



The flower thief



‘In the mountain shade

Water in the moss

Drips between rocks

I feel a glimmer of clarity’-Zen Master Ryokan



‘The heavenly river shore’-Zen Master Ryokan



The faraway hushaby  mountain


The right one

But I don’t want a problem

I’ve got myself a tan

But does he have another woman?



I’m wearing a red dress

Mirror,mirror

Do I look my best?

Like a bird in its nest



The right friend

For every second

When you come first

In some ‘good friend’ verse



When you called me

I heard angels sing

My eyes were open,yet it felt like a dream

We talked and we talked until the light came in



Fashion

It’s my first thought

That and eating some porridge oats

But they make me dress for outdoor sports

Eat sugary cereal and drink coke



When I go to the gym

I want to do the weights

And run the whole time on the treadmill


I would like to do a class

I can see myself in the mirror

It’s all about ‘hourglass’



Choirworks



Brave in a cave

Ready to save



Something to send me to sleep

Someone to seek

I’m dreaming of a golden beach

A drop of water in the desert heat



I wonder how will we meet?

Will you raise my heartbeat?

May we no longer be incomplete?



I have all these dresses

They are really quite precious

But I cant fit in them at all

Its pathetic



It’s the same with my swimwear

I need to be thinner

A compulsive sinner



All I wanted was a story

Not glory




No comments:

Post a Comment