Sunday 28 April 2019

Orionese in the sky


Orionese in the sky



‘Roadway of the skies’-Marian Allen



Auriole wing



The sun each day

I dream lets go away!



‘In the orchard’-meaning not well



Make a pretty song about it

‘A small,sweet,twinkling,country thing’-Charlotte Mew



‘Part of the soft air’

‘The waves of cloud’-Marie Carmichael Stopes’



Switch on the food controller!



‘Sorrow in your destiny’-Alberta Vickridge



The match spark

We sat waiting for the match to start



The peace of understanding

The sweet fields of my home



A fabled sea telling a story



‘In the snowman’s sphere’-James Kirkup



I feel so unwell

I feel like I can’t tell

He speaks of hell

I need Gabriel



The ice cream van arrives

I breathe



Inspire Youth Zone

I pray for my memory

I pray they will welcome me

I pray there will be lot’s of smiles and exiles



I pray I am approachable

That the kids will confide if they are in trouble

That they will make friends ‘in a safe’ bubble



Cupcake

‘You are light as dreams’-Edward Thomas



‘To his children settle’-Paul Muldoon



‘In a pretty design’-Harold Massingham



‘Electrical skin’-Christopher Smart



‘To the twirl and the swirl’-Hilaire Belloc



‘Diamond of the sky’-Edwin Muir


‘Soul’s delivery’-John Donne



‘The opposite of dew’-William Matthews



‘The one field that had the treasure in it’-R.S.Thomas



‘Amethyst and frost’-Geoffrey Hill



The older sister

I want to kiss her

My little sister and a game of twister

We secretly whisper



My youth –‘Full of branching ways’-Richard Wilbur



It would set me free

To see you constantly

To see that smiles

My whole body sighs



‘If dreams could spread like mist upon a lake

Then mine would cover all the seven seas’-Owen Skinner



‘You cannot taste the apple,

Unless you take a bite’-Owen Skinner



Haiku

‘The speeding bullet

Impacts,penetrates,exits

Stopping the rhythm’-Owen Skinner


No comments:

Post a Comment