Sunday 28 April 2019

The flame will always burn


The flame will always burn (Tattoo idea)



The stars orbit above

I can’t get enough



I want to give you the sunset



International Women’s Day

Thankyou for your bravery

First there is Mother Theresa

May we praise,may we pray for her



Then there is Rosa Parks

Stood for equality and made her mark

Oprah Winfrey sat us down to talk

And benefit spiritually



In the 90’s we had girl power

The Spice Girls stood like a tall tower

The statue of Liberty in New York

Let’s give every woman our support



Anne Frank wrote a diary

I love a good book and a winery

All those female authors and their stories



Teachers,doctors,lawyers,mothers

My mum is my hero

She says she loves me in my earlobe

She has cooked me a thousand meals

Let me try on her 4inch heels

Taught me to say how I feel



And then there is my Nan

Who lived through the War

And through every fashion



I love Princess Diana

I want to play a baby grand piana!

The Queen is still standing

Madonna is still growing and sounding

Marilyn Monroe,what a show!



If I have a daughter

I will tell her to hope for

A world that these women have fought for



All smiles

‘Behind every successful woman is herself’-Anon



‘Be a girl

With a mind

A woman

With attitude

And a lady

With class’-Anon


W-Working

O-Original

M-Mature

A-Amazing

N-Natural



The moon is on the lake

It looks angelic

I then think of the hymn of the sea

The morning will be beautiful with light

My love is my daydream,reverie



His touch is as tender as young grass

The birds come flying past

I can feel his soft caress

He says I am a princess



May my knowledge glow like a candle

It’s going to be a tuneful night,

Owls hooting,out of sight



A glistening gift at the front door

Two pints of milk



Grateful to have shelter and comfort,

I stay under my quilt!



Beautiful and honest music on the radio

How much do I love him?

You will never know







No comments:

Post a Comment