Sunday 28 April 2019

Dads playing the guitar


Dads playing the guitar

It travels the universe and the stars

When dad is playing the drums

I imagine everybody comes



‘A gentle touch of care’-James Larkhill



‘Our auras dance’-James Larkhill



‘An aura in my direction’-James Larkhill


‘Undress me slowly,feel me rise’-James Larkhill


‘A magnetic temptation to me’-James Larkhill


‘You entice me through your attraction’-James Larkhill


Christmas dawn

‘Overcome by the gifts beneath the tree’-James Larkhill



Spiritual light in the window



‘The dance of the free’-James Larkhill



The mountainside

The hypnotic tide



My dreams are in the streams



Drifting and sinking

I remember the kindling

I need to stop binging

I can hear the bass

I can feel the lace

At a slow pace

We enjoy the taste



Does he ignite a chase?

And that smile on your face?

Does he hold your waist?

Like the hand of two ace?



This is the place,I have found my grace



But Bamber Bridge was not the place

The glaze



How many hours to true love?

How many raindrops from above?

How many birds will sing a song?

How many times will I get it wrong?

How many nights will I be unhappy?

Walking the club,smiling and acting?



‘A flame that winter cannot kill’-Iain Crichton Smith



‘Birds sing and pair again’-Christina Rossetti



‘The chestnuts proud and the lilacs pretty’-E.Nesbit



‘Hymns to sunrise’-John Clare



‘The laughing sky’-John Clare



‘Swan-dream of a summer’-Graham Burehell



Under every star xxx



The tunnel home



Perfect be

Think of the planet



‘In the deep honeyed light of late afternoon’-Joan Mc Lellan






No comments:

Post a Comment