Wednesday 15 August 2018

How can I say


How can I say I love you

How can I say enough

Let’s find a place together

Let’s go hide in the loft



Tuning into you

Wounded without you

Illumed by your way,everyday



But the Brooks were frozen



The day of his death was a dark cold day

The healing fountain came my way



Change and suffering



All my heart

Dying of bitches



A bag of sweets

Looking up at the mountains peak



Sunflowers

You are locked together in a field

So pretty and warming

A haven for bees

You are open to the world

A kaleidoscope of wild flowers

Young and golden-haired

You have hopes of growing like a sweet girl

I would make a necklace with your seeds

Rescue you from venomous weeds

Use your oil in a stone massage

Or buy a Sunflower birthday card

I would like to ask Van Gogh,

What are your thoughts?

You strike my heart like the skies colours

If a butterfly came by and the air was piping high

I wonder if you would watch and cry

When it returned to the sky

I’m thinking it would be a good place to hide

Heads moving from side to side

They are giants that could shield the rain

They are giants that found flora fame!



‘My eyes dined’-Robert Pinsky



‘The inviting lady’-Robert Pinsky



Teenager

It’s hard to let go

Someone out there will not let me grow

This voice in my head was never a friend I know

It surprises me with a ‘new’ low

Then I think of my childhood

I can feel my heart flood

I feel like I’m in a car stuck in some mud



I need something good to happen



I want to be by the stream

I want to be in your dream

I want to have a real scream

I want to be on your team



Magic beans,I love sun creams

I love holidays and good fitting jeans!



Humility and mercy

A Cornish lullaby



‘Light as a nest’-Don Paterson



‘The Octaves’ band name idea



‘No lovers walk,

No lute music’-Elizabeth Bishop



Beautiful moon-white

As I walk to the cornershop



My lamb,my calf,my eaglet,

My cub,my kid,my nestling’-Paula Meehan



Wild singer

The sun-warmed earth






No comments:

Post a Comment