Thursday 28 June 2018

Music for a better day



Music for a better day



The coloured fires of this world



‘The golden flutes of the sunbeams’-Anon



The jasmine of the skies

Lots of summer brides



It is love filled with sun



Meet me under the blossom tree

We could kiss all day

At 100 degrees!



Mealtime magic



I see the moon

I see the stars

Why can’t I find you at the bar?



Rockbeat of my heart

I’ll give you the drumming part

Paint me like beautiful art

Help me make a new start



Spirit of my soul

Your music breaks my fall

It’s like I’ve scored a goal and after

It’s you I want to hold

I’m standing in the tower

Smelling all the flowers

I don’t want to be a coward

I want to be empowered

But,so far away,the birds will be flying

If you lie to me



Sonnet Ironic



When you think of the words after they have gone!

You go away on holiday and the weather is hot at home!

You have lots of friends online

But you are alone



Feel like crying

No-ones hiring

No-ones desiring

Everything feels so tiring



Destined for loneliness?



Playing games James?



Aflame

England are flying and shining!



Feels like glass

I don’t want to finish last

Or live in the crawling past

And this daily blast






























No comments:

Post a Comment