Thursday 28 June 2018

Modernist poet


Modernist poet



‘The electric people’-Paul Muldoon



We are breaking each other



Holidays are freckleland



The dream of a deer

The dream of seeing a deer



‘The dream and the drums’-Paul Muldoon



Comforting,phosphorescent



For ‘the greater good’

Too much pud!!!



Sending me to the pantry,making me eat



That smell of wood

Does my heart burn?

I think it’s my turn

I want to write modern

I want my love returned



The Big Sleep



I can forget today

I can forget those crashing waves

Trapping caves,eroding,wearing away

When I wake up in the morning

I’ll zone into the birds calling and smile

Please hurry God there’s not a lot of time



Beauty cutie!!



Focktails

Locktails (Hairdressers)

Choctails

 

Looking for lips

Just want to click



Aged 10 dream

A lady,a slim lady with a payday

Someone to rescue me when I say may day



The spiralling heart on the waltzers



‘Oracles’ Poetry can save you



Flower soup



Vibrant wet hair

A child combing a dream in the mirror



A body inside this body



‘God-blue eyes’-Candace G.Wiley



Baby tears

Adult fears



Preston,question

Do I belong here?



Winter

The snow fell gently

We waited patiently



Pounding on the treadmill

Like someone possessed



Cliché’s



‘Can’t hold a candle to’



‘Count your blessings’



‘Cross that bridge when we come to it’



‘Everything but the kitchen sink’



‘Follow your heart’



‘For the birds’



‘Give and take’



‘Good deed for the day’



‘Spring to life’



‘High as a kite’



‘Kid in a candy store’



‘Light at the end of the tunnel’



‘Warm welcome’



‘Plenty of fish in the sea’






No comments:

Post a Comment