Thursday 28 June 2018

A box of fireworks


A box of fireworks?



The demon sweet drawer

I feel sick

I can’t do this anymore



The result?



He started when I was a child and now

I am an adult

I will not be in a cult

I’m fat

Too much sugar Too much salt

Wishing for no more assault

I really don’t want to look at the scales,

Too many fails



I cannot connect or remember

I cannot concentrate

Feels like forever



‘The dove of field’-Dorothea Mackellar



Opal-hearted

Sunset-hearted



‘My heart turns to the mountains’-Dorothea Mackellar



‘Hills of tenuous amethyst’-Dorothea Mackellar



‘A flock of clouds as snowy as the new-shorn sheep’-Dorothea Mackellar



‘Wave upon wave comes rolling to curl and topple and fall’-Dorothea Mackellar



A dream dove call



From violet to grey

From grey to violet



Graciousness

Bare and free



Waistful beauty

Wasteful beauty



‘Love was her enterprise’-Donald Hall



Charity shop ornaments



‘I want to fuck you in paradise’-Donald Hall



Sweet garden

Sweet eyes



The fairest thing God ever made?

My face is turned to you



Chamber shine,chamber time



‘The singing Mountains memory’-Edna St Vincent Millay



Electric growth

The desire to touch a leaf

Mothers dreaming of a few more hours sleep



The dress

The night

The flame battle



The emblem of sleep

A fresh miracle



Smile of sheer fun



One soul pleading for another’



How far would you go for the dream?

Just want to be picked for the team



I want to paint the sea and petals



Having a glow on social media



‘A date,a dove’-Edwin Morgan



How many years do I live with these tears?

Can you really say you know how it feels?

My mind just won’t heal

It’s like I’m running on a wheel



‘This time it was real,looking up at the mountains’-Tom Bidwell


No comments:

Post a Comment