Thursday 28 June 2018

What is poetry?


What is poetry?



Literary work in which the expression of feelings and ideas is given

Intensity by the use of distinctive style and rhythm

A quality of beauty and intensity of emotion



What is a poet?



A person who writes poems

A person possessing special powers of imagination and expression

Poetry is language selected for its beauty and sound



What is a poet for?



To tell stories and pass on knowledge in memorable formats,

Presenting new idea’s to the world in the environment of art.



A platform without boundaries or judgement



Find the light you are looking for



Language to dance,

Freedom and chance



Poetry on the porch



Media



Various kinds of software and the Internet

Each type of media involves both content



And also a device or object through which that content is delivered



Two forms of communication media



Analog:Includes conventional radio,telephonic and television transmissions

Digital:Computer,mediated communication,computer networking

And telegraphy



Create poetry book marks and business cards



May the weather be good

May the melody be strong and loved



I sit in a pub

And I don’t feel enough

I look around for ‘an us’

Is there any love?



I order a drink and I open up

Send me a real Angel Lord above



A morning kiss

Verses in the morning



Sweet serenity as I open the window



A smell most sweet,I want more



Light on earth must shine



An admirable verse

The wisdom of poetry



When I fall asleep

I like to believe

My demons will leave

But when I wake up in the morning

I can’t me freed

Do I have talent on the keys?

Do I have the words to lead?

Will I find the face I long for?

To write a song for?

Food really is my battle

I’m on the edge without an apple

I have no friends,I lost the gamble

Did I become too much to handle?

I was never the best,if there was an odd number

I was an unwelcomed guest

When I worked at the shop

No-one visited like I was some dying crop

Just a little love God



How does 20 years go by?

Everyday you want to cry

Everyday they continue to lie

But I must survive



Mirror ,mirror on the wall

I’m looking for a kind soul

Can he have electric looks?Be an exceptional cook?


No comments:

Post a Comment