Thursday 28 June 2018

Treetalk and windsong


Treetalk and windsong



A trip to the park

On a go-cart



Amethyst night

Sitting out at summer



Is he a lantern or a phantom?



The Colour Red



The colour red runs through the sea after battle

The colour red lives in a heart of Seattle

The colour red is used to identify cattle

The colour red can fill up the sky in Manhattan

The Big Apple

A cherry-tree chapel



The colour red is planet Mars

The colour red is beautiful flowers

The colour red is a field of strawberries

The colour red is tomato’s and

Special rubies



If you travel 12000 miles to Oz

The soil is red like red salt

If you travel to New York

You can see red squirrels when you take a walk

I would like to meet a red Indian

Or eat the meat off a scorpion (lobster)

I would like to keep a ladybird as a pet

I would like to be in the black and not in debt!

When I go shopping I look at lipsticks

I go for a coffee and eat jammy biscuits!

Or two shots of vodka and red bull

Drinking a bottle of red in full

I look at a red rose,the grass is in between my toes

And where the wind blows the scent is adored

‘The best’ red is a stunning sunset

Or a jumping kangaroo in silhouette

I would love to spot a red deer,take a photo

But not get too near

On 5th November there’s red dresses in the sky

Fireworks that make you smile

On 11th November we buy red poppies

For those that died for our freedom,the bodies

In winter months we see red robins and Christmas holly berries

The only reds I do not like are chili’s and red fire ants

But I love ketchup on my bacon and chip butties

I would love to explore Australia’s Great Barrier Reef

Discover the red living coral and a red starfish

If I ever went to Spain I would watch Spanish dancers in red flamenco!



If I have a drink

Will I make a link?



The Angelus

I can hear their chorus



(Aurous) –containing gold



Softer path And a Bigger map



That magic spring

But you are equally lovely



‘Glow like springtime’-Ho Xuan Huong



Titanic

‘My boat of compassion’



‘A milky way in the water’-Seamus Heaney



The sweet time of child rhyme



Attractive lights

Dreams are beautiful ,prayerful



Pearls upon her breast

The touch of time



The old caress

A great happiness



Domestic dove

Washing up gloves!


No comments:

Post a Comment