Thursday 28 June 2018

The barefoot joy of the sound


The barefoot joy of the sound



The true magnetic North



Overwhelming storm

I need to stay warm



Blossom better



In a magical haze

The spirits bloomed



Purple sisterhood ‘The Colour Purple’



The dreaming fields on wheels



Waiting for a call of courage and cheer



‘We dream and gleam through the night’-Lucy Maud Montgomery



Happy and painless sleep



Space book ‘Magic of the moon’



‘The big white stars are blinking’-Lucy Maud Montgomery



A world of song

A wine of romance



‘Something else the children know-

Oh,they learned it long ago!

Mothers shoulder is the best

Place in all the world to rest’-Lucy Maud Montgomery



The angel of years

Glittering air



A glittering star or two



Music ,a language of the heart



The robin’s note

In the soul



Orange moon fire



‘The touch of things’-Archibald Mac Leish



About my heart

Faithful

Adventurous



‘The great heat of the sun’-Archibald Mac Leish



‘The love the love of this earth’-Archibald Mac Leish



‘Smelled of the sweet wood like a chapel’-Archibald Mac Leish



‘The flickering light of the corn’-Archibald Mac Leish



Your hands touch

A tender foot



‘The heart is struck on fire’-Archibald Mac Leish



That sound in the street

Those tapping feet



God will remember



The honest one.com



The Lord above

‘Cries and candles’



‘The seashines’-Archibald Mac Leish



‘Words in the sound of the wind

Words in the sound of the sea’-Archibald Mac Leish



What if I told you



What if I told you

I want to behold you

I want to enfold in you

Find the sun with you



But I find you so cold

You don’t want me to call



Because my tummy rolled?

Because someone else was in your soul?



You know,I still fall

Like school kids in the hall

Like scoring a goal

A song from Billy Joel

Or reaching the North Pole



A gave you all

I burned in the coal

You took down my wall

Picked me up when I crawled

No comments:

Post a Comment