Thursday 28 June 2018

Phone a friend


Phone a friend?

I can’t pretend

There is no-one to call

They have put up a wall

I can’t climb for the lemon and lime



Did they ever love me?

Or did they think they were above me?



Insta Kilo!



God,how do I get through tomorrow?

Is there some stardust I can borrow?

Is there someone out there that wants to follow?

Dive into a sea of coral?



Another night

I wonder,who is out?

Who is living?

Who is without?

I really wanted to make it count



I want to thank God for fruit

I want to thank God for carrot and swede

Sugar snap peas!!



‘To find your window

To find your ear

To find your heart’-Primo Levi


‘Searching for you in the stars

Myself an error in the world’-Primo Levi



A ball of flame,becoming a name



‘Eternity is traffic lights’!-Primo Levi



When faith is on the other shore



Friends should be till the end



Yellow

A yellow sunny morning hitting my face

A flower sitting in a vase

Like a bar of gold,An evening dressed in lace

A slice of lemon drizzle cake



‘The last breath of the human’-Stanley Kunitz



Everyone full of hidden wounds



Picture books of magic

Big wide eyes



The bonfire light

You are warm to everyone



Pilot lilac mountains



‘Tubular flowers’-Stanley Kunitz


Tubular flowers of deep crimson



Chorus from the sea

Chorus from the tree



Butterflies get your attention,protection



Affection,Connection

No more rejection



My heart torn away,it beats quietly



Food ‘The surrender bite’!



Converse over picking flowers



In the lilac sky

In the lilacs summer



‘With a heart that is ripe and wild’-Maxine Kumin



‘Tranquil at sunset’-Maxine Kumin



‘Sunrise is a peach curtain’-Maxine Kumin



‘On every twig that’s lonely

A new green leaf will spring’-Anon



‘The Open Green’ golf course!




No comments:

Post a Comment