Thursday 28 June 2018

Why is it so hard?


Why is it so hard?

There’s a ghost on the ward

I can’t see any stars



The loving cup Wanna brew?



‘To love is an active verb’-Ogden Nash



Volunteer’s You are doing something beautiful



‘A special kind of blue’-Anon



A luscious sin

Standing at the ice cream van



Baby giant panda



Lovely thunder

Lovely wonder



‘A little girl laughing with faith in her eyes’-Ogden Nash



Weddings Is the day eternal?



‘All was merry as a marriage bell’-Ogden Nash



I feel like a bewildered bird



‘Everybody wants to be a wow

But not everybody knows exactly how’-Ogden Nash



Brunettance or blondance?



Make me brave as I bathe

Thinking about those building waves



England singing,kindling



Friend and dens

Paper and pens



Sitting under the duvet in the shed

With our dollies and ted’s!



I suffer Wish I was tougher

He talks,he talks

And I have no lover



Be my friend

Get me on the mend

Be my friend

Put your ears on lend

Be my friend

Kisses and send



Wise beyond your eyes

You make everyone stand and rise

Every Angel flies

Every Demon dies

No-one cries or says goodbyes

They know the truth

They don’t tell lies

Love is in the skies



Foolish beyond your heart

I want to get you in my court

Play like Mozart

Could you take me on a boat?



Prayer

A good heart



No-one to call

No-one at all

They are so cold



He’e my season,my reason

I hate that he’s leaving

When I am with him

I’m breathing,believing




No comments:

Post a Comment