Thursday 28 June 2018

'The sweetest of moons'


‘The sweetest of moons’-Thomas Hood



Sky and music

I feel heartsick



Sneezing

The lunar dust of the moon



Thoughts of wine and a good kiss



When I went to college I was torn

I wanted to be unique but I ended up alone

It made me wish there was a uniform

I wanted to sing in unison

But I was rejected again and again

At University,the universe had different plans for me

I didn’t have ‘the intellect’ and I didn’t look ‘perfect’

I wanted to be united with a long lost friend

Or just find something easy and not pretend

I had dreams of rainbows and unicorns

But I spent all my time isolated in student halls

Now that I’m out of education it feels like a liberation

I can write what I want and see the world,

Travel for exploration

I need a job maybe then I will feel involved



‘Grunting in the snow’-Vivienne Hannah- Art



Summer

The football is in next doors garden again!



‘Aurora encore’-Anon



The cobbled road

I imagine a horse and cart

A Visage



Philosophic pills (medication)



‘In moonlight,shine or shade’-Edward Lear



How do I tell him?

When I see him?



I wanna stay in a gaze

Get that look from him everyday

I love his face,the truth and always

I wanna kiss those lips

Like fireworks lit

I wanna hold his hand

Be unafraid in a gang

Find my yin and yang



Comfort blooms

Romantic rooms



Lantern in my hand

My spirit free



You are the moon of the night

 

‘The vibrant morning tide’-Jenny Joseph



Like the Silk of water



Suffragette’s ‘The glow of that movement’



‘Secret on the cobble stones’-Jenny Joseph



‘The hypnotic flower’-Jenny Joseph



Writing a letter to the strong



Fame:A try for the sun



‘O cherry-blossom heart’-Anon



‘Great luscious mouthfuls’-Jenny Joseph



Hollywood

The magic the hero



No love for pigs

No love for blemishes



Heaven and Howarth!



It’s a impossibility

Compatibility






No comments:

Post a Comment