Thursday 28 June 2018

'The land of'


‘The land of fuck’-Erica Jong



The warm aroma of bread

A flame in the heart



Perfect bubbles and magical fruit



‘The cold kisses of snow crystals’-Erica Jong



My own halo

Sat at a piano



‘Cool as electricity’-Erica Jong



Purple seashores connected to the sky



‘Innocence of the waves’-Erica Jong



In love with blossom

You are not forgotten



We are lilacs in the leaves



Rows and rows of guitars

I’m watching at night for the stars

Waiting for a melody and the right chords

I need true love,someone to adore

There’s a picture of me on the wall

But I’m fat sat at a piano

I wish I could take it down

Discover my ‘electric’ sound

Whenever I make the coffee

I dream they cannot stop me

I dream they want me to achieve,believe

And sing on the breeze

Every book I look throw

I wish the writers would give me a clue

When I dust the keyboards

I’m praying to ‘The Good Lord’



‘The emerald air of sea’-Cal Bedient



It used to be areas of my body

Now it is my whole body



A summers runner



Fantasy

Soul asleep



‘The blush and bliss’-Alice Fulton



‘A comforting twilight’-James Galvin



‘The moon aflame’-Barbara Guest



‘Running and falling and getting up’-Robert Hass



A connection to perform

 

‘A scent of berry like a splash of destiny’-Jane Miller



‘Lavender sky’-Jane Miller



‘Lost in the dazzling love of you’-Jennifer Moxley



The warm folds of her dress A 50’s dress



Some heaven arriving in Devon



Deep and hopeful I will find love



Soft,stunning and real



A cloudbursts onto the stage



A truckload of calories,secret



All that time thinking of your face



‘I am longing to sit by the banks of the river

There’s rest for the ones by the evergreen trees

I am longing to look in the face of my Savior

And my loved ones who have gone,

They are waiting for me’-Charles Wright



To climax,it’s been so long








No comments:

Post a Comment