Tuesday 1 May 2018

Can you walk me home?


Can you walk me home?
Like were in a starlit Rome?
Have an ice cream cone
Stop feeling alone

Let’s put palm to palm
Can you keep me safe in your arms?
Meet me at the open barn
Glory on the barn!!!

The scent of peaches
The spirit of the place

‘The picture spoke it’s green’-Mark Doty

Love is protected

‘The right haircut,the new dance,the new song’-Mark Doty

Born for performing,warming
Not self-harming

The charm of a gift
He’s all fire and irony

Kodak moment
A child and a towering ice cream!

A special understanding
The dream of a poem

Something about you is lost

I hold out my hand
The bridge of years

A mountaineer
To test and find yourself

The heart of love is magical in mist

‘Loneliness is a lyric poem’-Phoebe Hesketh

‘The dual dance is melted into one’-Phoebe Hesketh

‘The white stream’-Richard Aldington

Kissing you
Turning up
Music of old

‘Blue flower of the evening’-Richard Aldington

The great stars or the orange fan?

‘The ripples of light of the little stream’-Richard Aldington

A good song to sing

‘I watch you,I love you,I desire you’-F.S.Flint

A thousand thousand pities

The sheen on a dove
For a thousand thousand nights

‘The hour of waking together’-Ezra Pound

A gorgeous palm
I am totally crushed

No one cares I’m scared
Guess I’m not in the friend zone

Sometimes I think too much
I wish I could let go

               

No comments:

Post a Comment