Tuesday 1 May 2018

Everyone needs


Everyone needs
A hospitable ray
A sweet smiling village

Just beginning to dazzle and then I died

He had prefect knowledge
She had silken beginnings

The touch of lips
Made everything glow

Van Gough

‘Starry Night’

Round and round
The sky is alive
The stars are rippling and taking a dive

The village below
Is under of flow of colour
The moon never has looked fuller

Can I go to Mars and see a blue sunset?
Can I find an alien and keep him as a pet?
Can I teach him how to express?
Invite him as our guest?

Can I pick a cluster of stars
Can my dream come true and drive flying cars?
Can we go around the moon?
And write a signature tune?

The Cloud Appreciation Society!!

My heart floats around you

Bionic kidney!Yes!Yes!Yes!

As a child I searched for hidden lands,secret springs,
A kiss in the cosy shed

The coloured quartz
Still a mystery

A well cherished dream scattered on summits

Solace out of the blue ocean

Over eating
Still in the buffeting breeze

Beyond the mountains
God’s love is so great

A mirage and a mockery

‘You are a beautiful thought’-Kablil Gibran

‘A song in my dreaming’-Kablil Gibran

Skies return to blue
A feel of you

‘Prozac lifts depression
But flowers work better still
It’s good to keep some flowers
Upon the windowsill’-Liz Cowley

‘Bluebells –nothing like them,
A sea beneath a tree’-Liz Cowley

Discussing gardening goals!

‘Fushsa blooms-like ballerina’s in tutus
Dancing all day long’-Liz Cowley

I need a vegetable garden
Stunning gold coming through

The thrill and excitement of hours of sun

Peacefulness

To be in your room
Look at the moon
Kiss you till noon
Alive like cocoon

No comments:

Post a Comment