Tuesday 1 May 2018

Do I have the pipes?


Do I have the pipes?
Do I have the likes?

Is my heart ready and ripe?

Sex on a ship deck
Sex on a jumbo jet
Sex in a text
I haven’t forgotten about sex
Or being kissed on my neck
I don’t care about ab’s and pec’s or being ‘perfect’
Just someone that can make me wet

The snog
In the disco fog

The snog
By the fire log

No need for dialogue

I feel like the underdog

God,
Make it stop
It’s feels like I’m falling,a paradrop
I’m living for sweets,old books,clothes shops
I need true love
Make it stop

If your alone and love my bones
Tell me now and take me home

The lights are hurting my eyes

‘Awful thoughts and a trembling hand’-Mary,Lady Chudleigh

So you want to make history?
You want to solve a mystery?
Sometimes love is illusionary

Honesty will save me
It governs my heart

I got fat
What about the blooming years?

‘Your strength,your life,your light’-Mary,Lady Chudleigh

I want to be ruler of the waves!

The lily pond
Like that first chord

‘Because it is in my heart’-Stephen Crane

Misery meal alone
I need wine and chatter

I need a ‘lantern’ voice in my head

Where is the inkpot?

‘The tangerine of earth’-Billy Collins

I want to begin a friendship
In summer,all lawn and sky

A fountain of creativity
With a hunger for affection

The three studs of Orions belt

Can I master a tight fitting silk dress?

Love
The season and the scene

Sorrowful shore
A period of insanity

A touch of fire
To all that is good

The most important part in my heart

‘An aurora soft-pouring’-Arthur Hugh Clough

‘To kindle the embers’-Arthur Hugh Clough



No comments:

Post a Comment