Tuesday 1 May 2018

I can't sleep


I can’t sleep peacefully
I tearfully close my eyes
I just wish,I wish
I could catch a sunrise

All words ending in Ful

Ecstasies that melt
And the loyal hand of a friend

‘Fears are born of fatique and loneliness’-Max Ehrmann

Mist,light,calm,besotted

‘Sapphire berg’-Wilfrid Wilson Gibson

‘I see the coloured lilacs flame’-Tom Lovatt-Williams

Grandma

Red hair and freckles
A silky lawn and rose petals
A little bird house for bluetits to settle
Grandma’s house was bright and special

When Grandma got out the opal fruits
We skated away on our roller boots
When it was hot we changed into out swimsuits
And hid from the hosepipe!

You gave me a book about love
And now you are caring for us from above

Owl coming through
If you land on my arm
I will give you food
Your wingspan fills my heart

In my heart like a dart

The East look like they are dancing when they fight

Out of my body
I want to watch you,rock you

Waiting,aching,fainting,dating,creating

Gaze on me
Save me

My dream day

You wake me with kisses
Instead of being busy
You light me up
And tell me you miss me
I know that it is risky
But I give you the gift of my heart

Is it sunny over there?
Can you hear my little pray?
I am climbing every stair
Breathing in the cold air

You are made of strong stuff
I hope that I am brave enough
The wind is really sharp and tough
I’m running out of encouraging looks

I imagine the pain flowing out of my body
The Angels all around me

Fond of you
The tongue for you
I want to be alone with you

Choc alert!!!

What am I going to do?
These clothes have the room for two
I’m hoping to be woed
With lot’s and lot’s of gooood!

The right words
The type that can repair
Your hands are climbing up my long hair
And I am happy you are there




No comments:

Post a Comment