Tuesday 1 May 2018

Smiles


Smiles and then your miles away
I think of you for a while
Waiting

I wanna pen a song
To you I must sing along
I would say it if I was strong
But I don’t want to get it wrong
Did you think of me?
Did you talk about me affection?

Did you hold me in your dreams?
Did you splash the water when we walked in the streams?

How do I get over this?
When all I want to do is steal your kiss
I know that there is a risk
But my heart is sore
You are tearfully missed

I like snowdrops and a soothing ocean

You are the best,I want to make a nest
I want to take rest in your  arms

Smiling when you are arriving
Crying when you are flying away
Desiring when your confiding
Please don’t leave me today

I feel like I am dying
There is no love or hiring
I am inside and I’m hiding
Help me Lord,I pray

Call me a princess
Find me the right dress
I know that I am blessed to be with you

Your heart is the largest
I wait for your caress
That’s why I must express
My love for you

I want to go by your address
I want to impress
I’m little obsessed with you

I wish there was an Angel
Standing over my bed
Taking away the voices,
The choices in my head

My vocals are in some water
That needs to be tread

I love waking up to a sky that’s red

‘Fragrant dream and warm’-Lascelles Aber Cromble

‘The queen of air’-Anon

‘The naked word’-Wyndham Lewis

‘For the love of him I cannot sleep’-T.Sturge Moore

The Northern Lights
A palette of colour

A great and mysterious world

Supersweet
A heaven sigh

When I catch you in my dreams
When you rip away the sheets
When you raise my heartbeat
The search is over
I can love you for keeps

When the fire burns
And it’s your turn
His body is firm
His eyes have a yearn

Songvalley



No comments:

Post a Comment