Sunday 11 March 2018

Iceland



Iceland
My only grief was not having anyone

How do I turn it around?
Find my peace,find my love,find my sound?

Gobby Aussie!!!

Come with me under the stars
I have big ears!

Come with me under the stairs
We can hide under the coats and
Hug our bears!!!

Frickin freezing
Coughing and sneezing
I ain’t leaving the house!

I wish it was sunny and we could spot bunnies,down South!
It’s a battle outside,you just want to hide
The wind,the rain,who do you blame?
Stood at the bus stop,cod running through your veins
Then it starts snowing
Blowing in your face,like delicate lace
A good womans grace
But it’s a sharp and raw place

Food issues
Handout the tissues!

Fairytale flakes
On the first date
Rowing a boat out on the lake
Sharing a cupcake!

I just to create and appreciate

Memory heart love
Rain shine snow

The piano everytime

The piano starts
Your in my heart

Your breaking my heart
I’m counting the parts
The horse has broken away from it’s cart
Your looking at me like I’m classical art
I’m thinking of an Angel,let’s hold hands to start
Share a dessert,share a spark

Nan’s birthday

Bella Italia
Let’s get palia!

A Sly fry
I must try

Tomorrow hey

Eyes,soul
A bread roll

Beaming in the snow
Dreaming in the snow

Rejected
Perfected

Australian pink river

I know and believe

You can think
You can be beautiful

Missing you
I want to be kissing you

A Tasty Tassie!!!

What is the password,the key?Generous wine!!!

Tattoo Ideas ‘Purple ladybird’
‘Cadbury sign’
‘Jammy dodger’
‘Heinz tomato soup can’
‘Music manuscript’

You shine a love
You say words to last
The plane is a brilliance of wings

Attendant stars
There maybe clouds but you are always there

The planet alive
High five!

The high sweet song
The petals opened
Breasts and desiring eyes

Band name ‘Sounds of water’




No comments:

Post a Comment