Sunday 11 March 2018

Pollo Perfecto!


Pollo perfecto!

Just wanna heal

The water table
Every meal time
A listening Angel
Bringing out the wine!

Iceland

Beauty and danger
I think that’s why they named her Iceland,lot’s of ice!
Soup,fish,chocolate,nice!
I bought myself an Icelandic jumper
And definitely got plumper!
Saw untamed horses
Battled against the wind and the rain,in gale forces

Every bodies eyes were impearled
Looking at rocks and lava pots I felt like a little girl
Waiting for pictures as the water bubbled

Service star
Service with a smile
You’re been on shift for a while

But you have style
You exile

Love hugs prayer as we departed

Snap fitness,
Need to snap back into shape

Hourglass
Cross trainer lass
Exercise class

Sparkling mind
Picture of Diamonds in her head

In a mist I found your kiss

Iceland

Red-hair beauty
Vibrant orange like Iceland poppies

Little churches
Little houses on a hill,purple,blue,pink
When will I meet him?

The Novel

The orange pages read like a campfire
A hot campfire

They ignited like the crossing of car wires
She woke in the morning with that look
It was her dream book

Work,play,travel

Alps of passion in Iceland

When the volcano erupted
The sky was ashen
Blasting,I watched in attraction

Teenagers
Perfect outlines and they do not know it

Meet me by the shoreline
My heart rushes when you say your mine
I could kiss you all of the time
Your hands are warm,soft and kind

I need to tell you  I care,a prayer

I want to be
Workable
Likeable
Laughable
Vocable
Stretchable
Touchable
Lovable

No comments:

Post a Comment