Sunday 11 March 2018

Perfect words


Perfect words
Perfect curves

Flying birds
Flying pairs

Dreaming of a shell

Nothing done
Nothing won

All my care
I will be there
Up the stairs
Share the air

Bliss and grief
Sometimes we don’t know what’s underneath

Can you tell me a story of good?
Can you tell me a story of love?

I don’t want a pot of gold
I just want happiness and hope

‘Dove of the church’-Seamus Heaney

‘Sparkle of ink’-Seamus Heaney

‘A leaf’s twist’-Rowan Williams

Food,light,a few words

The hot song and a Sense of magic

‘The gold end of the day’-Anon

‘Play life like an instrument making melodies
Change the daily discords into harmonies’-Anon

‘Childlight and dew’-Louise Mc Neill

‘The music of the waterfall
The mirror of the tide’-William Allingham

‘Work,pray,sing’-Williiam Allingham

You light me up
Like any sunset
Like any moon
Like any planet

‘A sparkle and a song’-William Allingham

‘To see that one day like a star’-William Allingham

To be emotionally prepared

I wanted to end the gore
My head so sore
On the mental ward

The tea was poured
Unhappiness ignored
Why couldn’t I have been offered a paw?
The pain is still raw

An outdoor claw?
An indoor bore?
Friends and family wanting war?
Choosing the wrong song,the wrong movie ,the wrong door?

How do I grow?
Will someone ever love me,head to toe?
Or will they just want me for show?

How am I going to do any job?
This voice in my head wants my blood

Crazy about your lips

‘Electrical skin’-Christopher Smart

‘The smart of memory’-Charles Baudelaine

‘The cream of sin’-Charles Baudelaine

The heart depressed despite a delectable view

‘I happy am,if well with you’-Anne Bradstreet

‘Beauty of person’-Walt Whitman

‘Beautiful motion’-Walt Whitman


No comments:

Post a Comment