Thursday 18 January 2018

A space

A space in my bed
Come and rest your head
My lips are red and
My suspenders go right up my leg!

A space in my racing heart
You make my eyes walk
We lie on a pillow
I can feel your hands go low
We flow together

Oysterbed

Feel like a monster for eating
Feel like a cow for sleeping
Feel like a bullied dog for weeping
The sea is deepening and it’s freezing
Gotta keep breathing

I have this dream,we are kissing and tickling
I have this scene,we are blissing and clicking

What happened to me?
Am I lost at sea?
He talks and he traps
I just want to be free

A traveller,
A gospeller,
A counsellor,
A oracular (wise and prophetic)
A flowerer,
A follower of my blog!

I don’t want a spirit killer

Children’s book idea

‘A girl with a magic pen’

Chocolate lips

‘The kiss of silk’-Gwendolyn Brooks

‘Hero’s kiss’-Gwendolyn Brooks

Love-rooms
The beautiful wife









No comments:

Post a Comment