Thursday 18 January 2018

I need a Angel

I need an Angel
I wanna change the world
Just a little bit of the world

People
They are stronger in gangs
I pray for a happy summer

Alien
Did you appear before us?
Like in a gust of wind?

A dream about finding caves

Drop a petal in the ocean
And watch it waltz away
Drop a message in a bottle
And pray

I love the secrets of the sea
Those that light up in the dark
I love the secrets of the tree
Little creatures hiding in the bark

They stopped me making my own nest
They stopped me thinking I had rest
I wonder if they would ever confess,
To making me a mess

Angel wings
An Angel sings
As she looks for rings

Angels cry
They don’t want to try
During divorce procedings

I wake up each morning
Not know what is my calling
I want to put all my soul into you
I want to play music and I just
Want to use it for love

I’m turning 38
Alone and obesely overweight
I need fate to intervene
I need the gates to open
Please God,
I cannot wait,I don’t think I could cope
With another …

Memory is power
Memory is an open flower,a character
But a bad memory can close you up
And make you afraid

Workflirt

Something shiney
Something designy
Something winey!

Different
I think your heaven-sent
I want to share my box of currants!

Is it you?

Are you fun or are you the one?
Are you a fling or are you a ring?
Are you a bee that stings or a bird that sings?

Special
Let’s just set Sail
Feels like I can’t fail when I am with you

‘One luminary clock’-Robert Frost

A happy village in raspberry light

‘Egg of earth holds the sun inside’-James Applewhite

A cosy biscuit by lovers moon

‘The sky is blue,without a blemish’-Jonathan Holden

A butterfly in light
The power of their faces

‘The heart of me weeps to belong’-D.H.Lawrence


No comments:

Post a Comment