Thursday 18 January 2018

Christmas

Christmas

It’s the night before Christmas
I hope Santa don’t miss us
I’m thinking of dishes of delicious food!
Because I have been good!
Chocolate coins and Xmas pud!
Will I wake up in the middle of the night?
See Santa downstairs having a bite?
Watch the snow turn everything white?
By candlelight ,I know Jesus is right
I have a wish to carry on
What about Christmas Fitness?
Love to our Mothers,Fathers,Brothers,Sisters

Cadbury,bad for me!
A devilled yummy day!

My heart
I give it to you
Your eyes are a precious blue
I want to take you to the moon
Switch on some fairy lights in my room

I am romantic,dancing and singing
Aromatic,please understand it
Holding hands in front of the fire
That’s all I require

To see you smile,to hear you dial
You glisten like a child
If it’s cold outside come under the blanket
After a big banquet

Headbands and agate necklaces

Teardrops falling in the sand
Waiting for you to understand
You see,this fate was never really planned
I just wanted a home,a piece a land

Heartbroke
I need the notes

Boxing Day

The food needs to be lay
Those pringles keep coming my way!
The children are putting on a play!
Having a game of monopoly!
Pass the box of Milk Tray!

Relationships
I don’t want it to feel like they have a secret

The Light Show

Colours wisping in the sky
Couples kissing as the geysers jump high
The stars,the diamonds are on black velvet
Eyes are completely moonlit

The waves are gentle on the night boat
Hearts are sentimental keeping warm in a big long coat
The snow is crisp underfoot as they walk
To their woodland hut

They feel like children watching flickering colours
And layers of ribbon
Slow dancing to the rhythm of Iceland,totally smitten

In the constellations my heart is beating
In the sunshine my heart is feeling

I can use my imagination
I hate examination

The Angel flew off the tree
And made her way upstairs
She kissed the children off to sleep
So Santa could deliver eclairs!

Toned lady
Needing anew

Let’s follow ‘The Spice Plan’

True love
I want your lips
I want to kiss,not to miss
Whisk me away,originally!
Be there forever
Be my shelter

When I sink into you it’s like a sunset
When I sink into you it feels like velvet

I’m gonna belt it out
Because you melt in my mouth
I want to find a house
I’m not in this to just browse
I am so aroused!



No comments:

Post a Comment