Thursday 18 January 2018

Are you gonna let it happen?

Are you gonna let it happen?
As I am continuing to fatten?
Can’t you see there is a pattern?
My life continuing to blacken?

Dear love…….
Fly with the dove

‘I spend days in bed debilitated by loss’-Rupi Kaur

Love is giving all we can

I miss kind conversation
A little flirtation

The sun’s lemon water

My soft and peaceful bed

‘Together we are an endless conversation’-Rupi Kaur

‘It is a trillion –dollar industry that would collapse if
We believed we were beautiful enough already’-Rupi Kaur

It’s how you understand my heart
There’s a sweet rebellion
And I feel alive

Love,Life and Time together

‘Laugh and see the sunlight’-Patrick Kavanagh

‘Song in a tree’-Patrick Kavanagh

‘Bethlehem made it twinkle’-Patrick Kavanagh

You are a loveheart with violets

Idea for Jewellery
The Angelus rings

Too much fog on the mountains

‘The orange smoke at sunset’-Tom Paulin

The bedroom’s heart
They looked at each other

Married in a shower of blossoms

‘A snowfall of torn poems’-Derek Walcott

‘Water,heaven,Christ’-Derek Walcott

I want to write a poem and
Go where you are going

Grandad
Eyes of forgiveness and love

Study the stars with an app

The fragrance of fire and electricity

No other power but peace
A sleeping child
The smell of coco

Rings of radiance in the shop window

‘The moon shines like a lost button’-Derek Walcott

Of an almond

‘The Edge of Music’

I think all of the rivers are talking about me
They are whispering my name
When they go out to sea
I watch the salmon jumping
I wish I was free

Blossoms are falling from the ceiling
The doves are laying feathers for my head
I wish I had someone next to me in bed

Look after the coals on the fire (relationships)

A little bird knocks on my window to say hello
The sun makes a shiny yellow

The sky is pink and a golden meadow
Such a handsome bird,little fellow

I open the door,it’s a nice lemon day
But you do not stay
What other animals can I find to play?
I could dance around and blow honeysuckles



No comments:

Post a Comment