Thursday 18 January 2018

I'm climbing

I’m climbing a Mountain just to be near you
I’m watching a Fountain thinking of you

I’m counting the flowers on the side of the road
I’m taking pictures of daffodil gold

I’m bringing coffee and tea and some warm clothes

Art Therapy
I’m colouring the sky
It’s a wonderful sunrise
But I feel like an empty shop

I feel like there’s too many pieces to connect
I feel like there’s glass everywhere,regret

Nan
With the greatest care

‘The purple petals,fallen in the pool’-Ralph Waldo Emerson

‘Tomorrow blossoms’-John Fletcher

My little owlet

‘The peaks of song’-Edwin Markham

‘He who plants a tree,plants hope’-Lucy Carcom

‘The freshening sea’-George Gordon

Has God forgotten me?

‘Echoes like a cathedral’-Dorothy Nimmo

‘See how Aurora throws her faire
Fresh quilted colours through the air’-Robert Herrick

Brief candle (one-night-stand)

Romantic memory
Romantic scenery

Coming to the beach ,a wave of relief
The world I forgot

Childhood
A dream of being a lady

A little fruit in the twinkling eye

Such a meadow I want to touch

I want to be among the waterlilies

I love the smell of face cream

I don’t know a lot about love
My eyes always look right above

Is Jesus about?
Please lift this anxiety
So I can enjoy going out

Carol singing
People mingling
Bell’s jingling
Candles glinting

The stare-at-me look

I love it when there’s stars in the sky
I hate it when we say goodbye

I love it when an Angel flies
I hate it when anybody lies

I love the blue lagoon in your eyes
I hate it when anybody cries

I love it when you make me feel alive
I hate when a flower dies

‘Every blossom in the world that blows’-Thomas Hood

‘Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies’-Edna St Vincent Millay

‘The one light I wait for never comes’-Ted Hughes


No comments:

Post a Comment