Thursday 18 January 2018

More hope please

More hope please
Dreamless wings

‘The breasts of the hills’-C Day Lewis

‘That soft and garden sigh’-C Day Lewis

Nature v’s nurture

Halcyon sea  -meaning?
Calm and gentle

A walk on the beach
A heavenly calm engaging light

The lyric love (old age love)

Would you like  to come to a picnic party?
In the sky?

‘A town in the sky’-C Day Lewis

‘The fireflies pinned itself to her hair’-C Day Lewis

‘A tiara of diamond fireflies’-C Day Lewis

‘Milky way of flesh’-C Day Lewis

‘The dancing fountains’-C Day Lewis

From stars and air

Schizophrenia
Numb as driftwood

A treadmill hero at the gym

It hurts but yet still the place compels

‘A butterfly soul of summer’-C Day Lewis

A pub’s magic spell
I have a romantic view

Holding a pearl

‘My true love hath my heart
And I have his’-Sir Philips Sidney

Mermaids singing or
Jellyfish stinging

‘He was my North,my South,my East,my West
My working week and my Sunday rest’-W.H Auden

Kiss of peace,is there love underneath?

‘Where there is hatred let me sow love;
Where there is injury,pardon;
Where there is doubt,faith;
Where there is despair,hope;
Where there is darkness,light;
Where there is sadness,joy;’-St Francis of Assisi

‘Torch of charity’-Dante Alghien

Stained glass windows of kindness

‘Travels to the land of heaven’-Sir Walter Raleigh

‘On every milky hill’-Sir Walter Raleigh

I found high heaven’s king

Meet me in a secret cave

Nature and fate
It’s a wait

The writing flames of love

‘How grandly glow the bays’-Alfred Noyes

Beacon’s flame in our direction

Good and great God
Give me a nod

No comments:

Post a Comment