Thursday 18 January 2018

White

White

Brides everywhere in the wispy clouds
A white rabbit
A snow covered Mount
A white turtle dove
Snow covering the trees
Ice melting into the seas
A white flower and lingerie
A white jumping dolphin
A large glass of milk
White lights in the sky
A white butterfly
A white galloping horse
The purest pearl
A white peacock in all array
A white honeysuckle
A white swan

A prayer for running,swimming magic

Image of love
A picture,a carving

Panick attacks
The healthy ‘act’

My life feels like a problem I cannot solve
I look down at my stomach and marks
I think I’ll never be involved
His voice is still here

It’s like I’m being followed
Is this a creep?
Or is it cupid and her arrow?

The darkest hour
The falling flower

The Christmas Carol

I’m haunted by the past
Stuck in the present
And I fear the ghost of Xmas Future
Cannot be changed

Santa’s sleigh and family
It’s time to play with our toys!

A turkey dinner
A cracker winner
Joy to all the world!

New Year’s Eve
All I need is true love’s kiss,pl,please

Christmas Day

The turkey took centre stage
Stuffed with onion and sage
Roast potatoes ,carrots and swede
Lot’s and lot’s of mouths to feed!
Pigs in blankets,let’s hope they manage it
Tasty gravy,Merry Christmas baby!

New Year’s Eve

Sparkly dresses and drinking to world peace
Making a resolution ‘I won’t be obese’
A piece of chocolate log
Then I should think about my pod!
Yet again,I feel so lonely
I cry at midnight,am I the only?
Why am I without a lover?
Because I’m hiding under Christmas jumpers?

I just don’t want to be cheated or beated

New Year’s Day

A ‘salad’ buffet!
I pray that tomorrow I won’t delay
I have wished my friends and family a Happy New Year
That they will find peace and love,
And ‘act on’ that idea!
I hope I am brave this year
I hope I get fit
I hope I don’t sit around and just quit

I wish the heavens would pour me some love
The world is turning and I just look up
Maybe a meeting at Starbucks?

Or a walk on the park in warm hats and gloves
The soft clouds,birds singing loud
The smell of coffee and wedding vows!

I look back and suddenly
I am a little girl under the Christmas tree

It’s like the woods with flashing lights
And those hanging chocolates everyone likes
The presents are like towers,a city,the wrapping paper so so pretty
Gold coins like the sun


No comments:

Post a Comment