Thursday 18 January 2018

They paved the way

They paved the way
The suffragettes

I feel like I’m not being a woman

‘Under the cherry
Blossom soup
Blossom salad’-Haiku Basho

Awaiting love,respect,insect song

Breathing in the magic air
A sweet lullaby into dreamland

‘Gesture,motion,smile’-Thomas Ford

The sea of faith and moonlight gloss

Ever the best

A beautiful parlour

‘Amen-key’-W.M.Thackeray

Grouped together like flowers
A picture palm to palm

The soul of the sea can be
Peaceful or angry

I decided to get the gym gear
Ditched the fear and wiped the tears
This year, ‘I am here’

Who is going to forgive?The chocolate,crisps
Who is going to forgive?A girl that can’t kiss
Who is going to forgive?All these stretchmarks
Who is going to forgive?BMI off the charts
Who is going to forgive?The fattest girl on the park
Who is going to forgive?A girl that can’t remember
Who is going to forgivr?Wanting love to be tender

Idea label name ‘Pretty and Kitty’

I can’t sleep in,normally
I wake up so early,he tortures me

Magic Air

Magic air take me where I belong
Magic air take me where I can find tongue
Magic air take me where I write songs
Magic air take me where I am fond

I don’t think I have the guts
I don’t think I’m smart enough
I have destroyed me looks
But I’m singing all the time inside
I need to feel alive
Get up early for high tide

I love to describe

You give me those eyes
I forget all your lies
You welcome my size
I believe you are wise

Peach snapps
Beach napps

A peach bobbing on the beach!

A banana in a calmer!

A shiny apple by the castle!

Lot’s of berries from a garden of fairies!

A satsuma blooma!

Keep in shape,a bunch of grapes,no cake!

A fruit salad palette!

Didn’t have the brains
Killed by tropical rain,the pain
But who wants to be the same?



No comments:

Post a Comment