Sunday 11 March 2018

Sleeps like a flower


‘Sleeps like a flower’-Nissin Ezebel

Eyebrows
Little arches of rainbows

‘The shawl of the night’-Cemin Sissay

Sure and safely guided

The end of pain
The gift of life

The little lyric
A dazzling bird

My hurt head
A lasting name

A race towards love

‘Wild flowers pulsing’-Gabriel Okara

Peace and loving

‘My hands,my lions,my heart’-Abioseh Nicol

A palace of snow
Always to love

‘Life and desire and dreams and death’-Frank Collymore

‘Yearning for our different sky’-Derek Walcott

Northern Lights like coloured flowing hair

Up in the trees
Butterflies looking like leaves

Flying colours in the sky
Northern lights in your eyes

New York make a call
New York make me tall
New York know my soul

Idea Keyboard trill ending on different notes

Be my protector
Write me a letter
Give me some pleasure,forever

If you want me
Say,sing,write

I could close my eyes forever in your arms
I could follow you eternally just like they do in songs

The bars of hospital
The smell of a petal
Stung by a nettle
No way to settle

Idea
‘Crumpet Creations’

My dream weight

Owlsong
Feeding the owls

‘Starfish sands’-Dylan Thomas

‘A stream of milk’-Dylan Thomas

‘Kissed me in the brain’-Dylan Thomas

‘The intricate seawhirl’-Dylan Thomas

All night wet with love

‘Surrounded by loving hills’-Dylan Thomas

‘The moonlight night went on’-Dylan Thomas

‘Like a flower,a new room pulsed and opened’-Dylan Thomas

‘A woman in a mad story’-Dylan Thomas

Lovers go down to the shore
They do not want anymore

A number in magic


No comments:

Post a Comment