Sunday 11 March 2018

The Pub


The Pub
The comic end of it all

Travelling in a car
Singsong lakes

Love is lyrical on the wind

The Pub A philosophical drink

February
Back at school

You are so lush!

Crushes and blushes
Catching the same buses
Some of us are good girls
Some of us are hussies
Some boys just want pussy
Some boys go all mushy
But people can be fussy
They want the perfect tushi!
They don’t want their eyebrows to be too bushy!
Or let their kissing get rusty!
Trust me!

Valentine

Love is blind
Looking for a sign

Coming across a nice bottle of wine!
An opportunity for ‘me time’
Instead of unrequited love

Pancake

It’s a time for a child
It’s pancake Tuesday
It’s time to smile
And not be moody!

You have to get the batter right
And begin with a steaming hot pan
Stack them up layer after layer
Eat as many as you can!

Water in a well
A wish to escape hell

Stream of courage

‘The day’s in love with you as sun’s with gardens’-Iain Crichton Smith

Your emerald honours

The baby woke up like a rising daffodil

I found you on a tide of music

I cannot ignore the fire blossom

‘The perfect patterns of a universe’-Iain Crichton Smith

Northern Lights
A downpour of purples,reds,greens

I entered the maze
To put purpose in my days

After you,I love a gentlemen

Dreamed of places
Dreamed of faces

The stairs of prayer
Every step

The gentle rain
Up in the trees

The scent hidden in the flower

Make me feel like everything
Encourage me I will have wings

Have I disappeared?
So lonely and weak

I’ve fallen down a stream
Petals are floating like in a dream





No comments:

Post a Comment