Tuesday 1 May 2018

I was walking into a gang


I was walking into a gang with trust
Hoping there could be an us
I need life to be just,feel loved

You turn everything sweet
Everything Is alive and has a beat

Rainbow door to child’s room/under the stairs

Natural song

Horrible thoughts
I just want to be quiet on a rowboat

My heart is opening with you

‘We thank whatever it is that has made it possible
For our bodies and spirits to find each other’-G.Bradley

‘Our physical closeness is our candle’-G.Bradley

‘The sweet rains’-G.Bradley

Love is my prayer,a great tree

‘Lit with blossom’-Edward Thomas

‘Love opens the door,but it does not know what is within,
Whether it be treasure,nothingness or devils’-Edward Thomas

‘Sweet sound and symbol’-Edward Thomas

‘A butterfly alighted’-Edward Thomas

Spark,let’s talk
Let’s hold hands and walk
There’s a lovely park
I have an open heart

Poem
Reading an Onion
(Carol Ann Duffy)

Writing an onion
Boy you make me cry
My eyes are drunken
I just want to know why?

Sleepless night
We had a fight
Do you think it’s right
We live so far apart

Your flying like a kite
Your eyes are all alight
But your going out of sight
I want to take that flight

Wine happy

Dessert doesn’t work

Northern lights like someone is touching the sky
I wish I could live in your eyes
You mean more than the sunrise

‘Technologies of ecstasy’-Frank Bidart

Details

I feel like there’s a hundred balloons lifting up my heart
I feel like I am a survivor of Noah’s ark
I feel like there is a thousand crystals
Shining in the pond
I feel like I could write a love song

But I fear you may be a a shark
I do fear you’ll lock me in the dark
Or runaway when you see my marks

‘My art is my revenge’-Frank Bidart

‘The mouth of the clouds’-April Bernard

‘My hope to be flatterned’-April Bernard

‘I want to touch his eyes’-April Bernard

Why do I feel like I have a poltergeist?
I walk into the pub and I can feel flying glass


No comments:

Post a Comment