Tuesday 1 May 2018

You make me


You make me fly like a firework
Your face,your eyes,
I am going to hurt
I am going to attempt to surf
Because you give me self-worth

The stars are out
The right words come out of your mouth
Planet earth and
Red turf!!

Tears are building
That’s how I’m feeling
No one to talk to
I have stopped believing
Loneliness has got me bleeding

I can’t spend all my life reading
I wish I was out there leading
My heart is needing you

I need to solve my problems
I want to write a love song
An anthem that stands strong
Words that were with me all along

I diet I can stay on
A friend that can help me fight on
A love that can help me write on
A life that makes me want to live on

Depression

When a drop of rain feels like the ocean
When if lands on you it feels like an explosion

My heart is on full beam
I close my eyes and grow closer to the gleam
We hold hands and walk over the rocks in the stream
Pretty flowers make the scene

Tears filling craters
After all the haters
Surrounded by fakers
I need to find my maker

I should give you an award
All those lies
I thought I had scored
And I hung on to your hold

Across the table
Sits an Angel
There’s a rainbow in the sky
You are so special like a child with a pebble
Let’s share everything
It’s in your eyes

‘Passion to the stars’-Thomas Blackburn

He creates a presence

‘Shimmering waves’-John Burnside

‘The sun rises behind the apple tree’-John Burnside

The baby grand
Wrapped in a ribbon of sweetness!

Natural to the earth
The magical morning

Letter to Grandma
Waiting

I look at the stars
I remember being in your arms
I remember the fire keeping us warm
I remember the birds singing at dawn

Running barefoot on the lawn
Queing up for an ice cream
Everyone saying haven’t you grown!!

A distant sea
And I fell instantly

Waiting for a gentle kiss



No comments:

Post a Comment